1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
This website is owned and maintained by Mad2Perform.
2. What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including name and email address
- demographic information such as postcode
We also collect website usage information. We do this using cookies (see section 6 below).
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- to enable us to correspond with you via the contact form;
- to provide you with the information, products and services you ask for, and honour any contract you have with us;
- to personalise repeat visits to our website;
- to manage customer service queries.
4. Who will we share your information with?
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
5. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements.
Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
7. How can you access and update your information?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email at the address below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
8. Does the policy apply to linked websites?
By email: email@example.com